Persian classical design, vibrant borders intricate designs. Formal rugs can be used in any room and style of home….
Blend of elements from both traditional rugs and contemporary rugs, but are not bound by the conventions of either style….
Captures the essence of the American Southwest which is full of rich history of Native people, missionary settlers…
Hello and Thank you for taking the time to browse through our website. Here is a little bit ABOUT US.
Since our foundation in 1990 we have been importing fine rugs from all around the world. Since we are direct importers and there is no middle-man involved our prices are unbeatable. All our customers can try out the rugs before they make their purchase. We are a family owned business and believe in having a strong bond between each and every client that walks through our doors. We believe every hand knotted rug is a timeless creation of art and that everyone deserves to enjoy in their own home. Our company policy is based on customer satisfaction and our goal is to serve you with BEST SELECTION, BEST PRICE, and BEST SERVICE.
We carry over 4000 rugs at our 2 locations and our selection includes traditional, contemporary, transitional, modern, antique and semi-antique rugs in variety of sizes from 2 x 3 to mansion size.
We recommend the following for proper care of your rug:
- Vacuum the entire face of the rug weekly
- Use a high quality pad under the rug
- Clean spills immediately with clear water only dabbing, NOT rubbing, from the outer edge of the stain inward. If the stain remains have the rug professionally cleaned. Do not use home remedies.
- Professionally clean every 2 to 3 years and more often if it is subjected to frequent heavy traffic
- Rearrange furniture to adjust heavy traffic patterns
- Protect the rug from direct sunlight, if this is not possible turn the rug yearly so it will fade evenly
- Keep water from plants off on the rug as it will rot the fibers
- Moisture from use in a basement can damage rugs
- Check rugs regularly for moth or beetles in low traffic areas